Our developing middle leaders are transforming outcomes across Northern Education Trust
On Thursday 4th March the NET Staff College delivered the third of our NPQML taught sessions with a focus on impactful leadership. The timing of this session fits perfectly with the continued implementation of the NPQML impact projects which all delegates are completing in their home academy.
Our 2020-21 NPQML cohort are delivering exceptional projects in NET academies with a key focus on improving student outcomes and attainment across all phases of education and a broad array of subjects.
Current impact projects include:
- the development of low-stakes testing with question level analysis in mathematics to rapidly close gaps in subject knowledge
- the implementation of oracy strategies to support improved speaking skills as part of a rapid catch-up programme
- the development of extended writing in GCSE PE classes to support the completion of high mark GCSE style questions
- developing the use of retrieval practice in humanities to support knowledge recall
- embedding the use of remote learning opportunities to support speaking and listening skills in MFL
The list of projects being undertaken is extensive and each one specifically focuses out student outcomes.
If you would like to know more about our NPQML programme please visit our ‘CPD offers‘ section.